Thursday, March 15, 2012

Immortal Rules arc winner



























Annnnnnnnnnnnd the WINNER of the signed Immortal Rules arc is....




Christina Fiorelli! (ccfioriole@gmail.com)





Congrats, Christina! I will be emailing you shortly for your information on where to send le arc.

Thanks everyone who entered. All 798 of you! O.O If you're still dying for The Immortal Rules, there are several other contests for finished books going on all over the twitterverse. Follow me @jkagawa and I'll tweet them from time to time.

Thanks again, everyone! Oh, and check back here tomorrow for exciting news!

Julie

9 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! You're one lucky chick! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading my ARC today. For a book that long, I kept expecting to get bored like I did with, ahem, I won't mention the other vamp novel. I'm glad to say your writing was more compelling. Your publisher says they'll provide a prize when I post my review, but the winner will have to wait for publication. So I may put the ARC up too. Who do I contact with the errors I found?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations at Christina. Hope be able to win that book later on

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY!!

    thanks so much! This is awesome!

    I emailed you back:))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! I'm sure you will enjoy this awesome new book by Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a question for Julie Kagawa. On your website, you gave your email, saying you would be happy to answer questions. So, I took you up on that. The website said that I must give you a few weeks to reply, since you are very busy (which I understand), but it had been almost two whole months. I'm sorry if I sound impatient, but I would really like to interview you, as you are my favourite atuhor of all time! Please, please, pleasee reply!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy Cucummbers I think I just peed my PANTS!

    ReplyDelete